Friday, July 29, 2011

Cheap flight = Cheap service

I don't know why I hate this airline so much...Maybe because I learn hospitality and I demand good service in everything (ceh poyonya...) Nah...I'm not really a demanding person...I don't mind staying at a very cheap motel, or use an old car, or using a cheap flight...But when it comes to this airline ( I bet you know)...Aiya...Bikin panas...

Last time when I went to the airport to send my sister and her family back to KL, I was surprised when I saw a weighing scale placed near the terminal entrance...The weighing scale is placed by this airline to ensure that the passengers will not bring heavy things inside the cabin..

For security reason, yes, it is a good effort.But I don't think that is meant for the sake of safety. It's for money, where if you bring a luggage exceeding 7 kg, you're going to pay for that.

The funny part is that this airline is using food weighing scale in order to measure the weigh of the luggage...The weighing scale is normally used at market to measure weigh of fish...I shake my head million of time just by looking at the scale...how sad...

That is why I will always choose Malaysia Airlines whenever I want to travel...People might say I'm demanding but you might need to use a calculator sometime, and see the price is not that cheap after you plus this and that, luggage, blah blah blah...No frills but not hassle-free...


This is the picture that was taken at the Airport...See what I mean?


And this is a video which people make fun of cheap airlines, which is somehow true...



P/S: I love Malaysia Airlines...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...